Tier 1 Upgrade for KWA Ronin T10 / TK.45 ERG

Built to order - Current estimated lead times are found on the drop-down menu

$0.00

Customer reviews

(5/5)
7 rating(s) - 7 review(s)

Read reviews Review this product

More info

Take your KWA Ronin T10 or TK.45 ERG series rifle to the next level with the Tactical Parts Tier 1 upgrade package!

The Tier 1 Upgrade is based on the culmination of years of upgrading hundreds of KWA's and finding the best parts selections available for long term durability and performance. The Ronin T10 and TK.45 from KWA have proven highly popular among players, but the best never rest - which is why I have designed several upgrade options to dramatically improve the performance of your rifle. The Tier 1 Upgrade aims to improve all facets of the rifle: accuracy, efficiency, durability, and trigger response.   

The heart of the gun - the piston - is upgraded with the still undefeated CYMA FMR piston, which is AOE corrected and the full metal rack epoxied to acheive the best durability. The stock heavy unported aluminum piston head is also replaced with the lightweight Lonex POM piston head, which is a ported design that helps to improve air compression. This is paired with the excellent Lonex double o-ring cylinder head and a 70D Gen. 2 AirPad for AOE correction and impact reduction. 

An ASG Neodymium magnet motor offers powerful magnets, larger Systema-sized motor brushes and CNC end bells for improved heat dissipation. This is a great quality traditional brushed motor design that is affordable. Alternatively, the current pinnacle of motor technology is the Warhead brushless motor. This offers unparalleled efficiency, low amp draw and superior cooler performance. This is the perfect motor for heavy trigger spamming.

When equipped with a Gate TITAN Advanced electronic trigger unit, a MAXX CNC tuneable flat trigger is standard equipment. This is a user-adjustable trigger that allows you to set the amount of over-travel. Using the adjustable trigger sensitivity on the TITAN you can fine-tune the firing point of the trigger to your personal preference. The TITAN allows for anything from a minute hair trigger to a long pull and everything in between!

For the ultimate accuracy upgrade a Lambda One 6.01 stainless steel inner barrel and R-Hop installation is highly recommended. Lambda barrels are made in Japan from cold forged SUS304 stainless steel and finished out to within 1 micron of straightness. They have a well-established track record of providing superior accuracy over stock barrels. R-Hopping is by far the best thing presently going for accuracy upgrades, and excels with heavyweight BB's.

The Tier 1 upgrade is compatible with the following guns: 

• KWA Ronin T10 (ERG)
  • KWA Tekken TK.45 (ERG)

How it Works in 3 Easy Steps - 

1. Purchase the Tier 1 Package with your desired options
  2. I will email you with instructions for mailing your rifle
  3. After completion of the work, your newly upgraded rifle will be mailed back to you - return shipping is free!

If you would like to make special requests or changes, or just have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Tier 1 Standard Upgrade - $519

• Includes: AOE correction, reshimming, clean and relube w/Superlube
  • Modified G&G green bucking
  • R-Hop installation
  • KWA rotary hop up chamber
  • Lambda One 6.01 stainless steel barrel
  • Retro Arms CNC air nozzle
  • Lonex double o-ring aluminum cylinder head
  • Lonex POM piston head
  • 70D Viton O-Rings
  • CYMA 14t AOE corrected piston
  • 70 degree Air-Pad (Gen. 2)
  • KWA Gen. 2 tappet plate
  • Tappet spring spacer
  • SHS 12.65:1 gears
  • ASG Infinity 18K Neodymium motor
  • Gate TITAN Advanced ETU w/USB Link
  • MAXX CNC tuneable flat trigger
  • Deans plug
  • Tier 1 upgrade FAQ

Tier 1 Ultimate Upgrade - $719

• Includes: AOE correction, reshimming, clean and relube w/Superlube
  • Modified G&G green bucking
  • R-Hop installation
  • MAXX M4A CNC rotary hop up chamber**
  • Lambda One 6.01 stainless steel barrel
  • MAXX CNC air nozzle
  • Lonex double o-ring aluminum cylinder head
  • Lonex POM piston head
  • 70D Viton O-Rings
  • Angel Custom KRATOS piston
  • 70 degree Air-Pad (Gen. 2)
  • KWA Gen. 2 tappet plate
  • Tappet spring spacer
  • Warhead 30K brushless motor
  • Gate TITAN MOSFET (advanced w/USB Link)
  • MAXX CNC tuneable flat trigger
  • Deans plug
  • Ulysses Recoil Kit 
  • Tier 1 upgrade FAQ
  • Offers the absolute best efficiency, lowest amp draw and heat reduction

Gate TITAN Features

• Replaces mechanical trigger switch
  • Adjustable trigger sensitivity
  • Pre-cocking
  • Active Brake
  • Programmable burst fire (2-10 rounds)
  • Binary trigger mode
  • Series safety limit
  • Optional magazine mode w/capacity programming
  • Optional simulated reload delay
  • Optional Low ammo warning
  • ROF control
  • Trigger equalizer
  • User statistics and telemetry
  • Low battery LiPo protection
  • Audible warning notifications
  • Diagnostic error code center
  • Low battery protection
  • Electronic fuse
  • Operating voltage 7.4v - 14.8v
  • Includes USB Link for programming

*Parts substitutions may be made based on availability. If a substitution is made, parts of equal or greater quality will be used in your build. All parts are generally held in stock.

**Does not apply to TK.45 ERG upgrade as the hop up chamber is proprietary. 

Reviews

By (Beaufort, United States) on21 Feb. 2024 (Tier 1 Upgrade for KWA Ronin T10 / TK.45 ERG) :
(5/5

Amazing!

All I can say is this build is amazing! I upped my spring to get to joules I wanted and this gun shots lasers. The hop up hands .40 with no problem. I just left a milsim event when I was able to set this gun up dead on the joule limit of 1.55. This gun was shooting 300ft with the .40s. It does take some breaking in amd cleaning over time but you will not regret it. By hpa buddies can’t believe this gun out performs the custom built hpas with high in refs and tanks!

By (Roswell, United States) on25 Nov. 2023 (Tier 1 Upgrade for KWA Ronin T10 / TK.45 ERG) :
(5/5

Dan stands out as a master craftsman, I can't recommend his services enough.

I'm absolutely thrilled with the custom airsoft gun that Dan crafted for me! Dan's attention to detail and craftsmanship are nothing short of extraordinary. The precision in every component had the results exceeding all my expectations.
Dan went above and beyond to make/build what I was looking for when I couldn't find anything available online.
The communication throughout the customization process was impeccable, and he ensured that every aspect of the gun aligned with my preferences. Dan answered, question after question that I just ruthlessly tossed his way. He even helped me pick out additional parts and accessories that I was personally looking into. He was more than willing to add and remove parts to my liking. Just 10 out or 10 on on fronts, this is the kind of quality you want matched with impeccable customer service.
The performance of the airsoft gun on the field is outstanding—accurate, reliable, and an absolute game-changer. Dan's commitment to excellence truly shines through, making him my go-to for any future needs.

Needless to say, I will be coming back for future services and his expertise/advise.
In a world where quality and uniqueness matter, Dan stands out as a master craftsman. I can't recommend his services enough – a true artist in the world of airsoft customization!

By (Martinsville , United States) on24 Apr. 2023 (Tier 1 Upgrade for KWA Ronin T10 / TK.45 ERG) :
(5/5

Prefect

Honestly I have never sent in my gun to get it worked on till I saw this. Seeing the other 5 stars on here gave me faith and they couldn’t be anymore right. The whole process was easy and when I felt uneasy about it I would send and email asking. My emails were responded every time. Customer service was perfect no matter how annoying I was. All in all got my gun back the way they said it would, and it performs amazing on field!! 5-Star for me, I recommend.